Monday 18 March 2019

Snowmen At My Doorstep

If a you are a New comer to my Blog, every Monday we get to have 20mins of free writing. We get to write whatever we want. This week I have I have once again chosen a picture form Pobble 365. Hope You Enjoy.


image of the day

Snowmen At My Door Step
Early Christmas Morning Me and my family woke up and had some Christmas Breakfast, we had Blueberry Pancakes. "Can we go outside and throw some Snow Balls" Maria said jumping around, "Sure just don't go far" My nan replied joyfully. So Maria and I went and put on our snow coats and ran outside. Bu before we stepped out our doorstep there was a crown full Of Snowmen, me and Maria didn't know either to be excited or afraid. "NAN" Maria Yelled loudly " What is it? Huh Oh My Gosh" My nan said with a wide jaw. " You should be fine go ahead" My nan said laughing. So me and Maria went and had fun with the snowmen. Probably the best Christmas Ever.

THE END!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I would be that ok to go in amongst the snowmen... a bit creepy haha. Maybe try to add a bit more descriptive language in here. Describe what you see, feel, smell, taste, do etc.

    ReplyDelete