Monday 5 August 2019

Term 3: Week 3 Free Writing

For free writing this week I will be talking about me moving my room around. I decided to talk about this because it was a fun and active thing I've done :) Hope you enjoy 

Yesterday (Sunday the 4th of August)was the day we moved my bedroom all around. As a Christian Sunday is normally your resting not to do anything, but me being a nice active person did some active so technically the opposite. So my mum and I first talked about where i want the bed, I had this whole plan, that plan was scrunched up and we just changed the room as we went. The room is pretty small so we were limited on space and where to put things, surprisingly I have a huge square space for me to sit, so that tells you that little areas can be big. Moving along we have to pick up rubbish and things that I don't even remember leaving there. Before I explain my room, I just had to let everyone know that my room use to be my nans room and she still needs to hold all of your clothes in there.

How my room looks:
. The bed is put up against a wall by my window and I'm facing to the other wall
. By bed there is a side table where I have things that i use on a daily bases 
. At the bottom of my bed there is another small drawer where I leave my blankets after I fold them 
. At the bottom left corner of my bed there a some bins of my nans clothes that she needed to put in y room
. By my side table by my head, there is a basket of my aunties clothes.
.Against the wall by the door is a long drawer full of my cousins clothes 
.On top of that draw is 2 small drawers with more of her and my nan's clothes
. Next to the long drawer is another small drawer that has more of my cousins clothes
. On top of that little drawer is my draw
.I forgot that by my nan's bins is my dads guitar 

This list was longer than I thought, but that is a small explanation about my room. This wasn't the best idea for a free writing I just didn't know what to talk about. Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, that sounds like a right mission for a lazy Sunday! It sounds like you have a very full room! Maybe you could have drawn a little picture to support your list, just to help visualise the space better.

    ReplyDelete