Thursday 22 August 2019

Term 3: Week 3 - Week 5 Publish Writing

Publish Writing
For the past 3 weeks we have been focusing of bees and for writing of course you guessed it, we did bees. So the way our writing works is still how we did coming to the end of last term. We have 3 types of writing, we pick one, and we work on that writing for 3 weeks. We have 2 weeks for writing, by week 3 you should be finish and start publishing on the last week. I chose report because it's my favourite type of writing. My weakness in all of my writing is my introduction, and this time it was much or easier, now I struggled with my conclusion, so if it is not my introduction then it's my conclusion. 

Publishing: Publishing is when we have to make our writing look good for a presentation, I put mine on a slide. I know your wondering how did you fit all of your work on a slide. I had to set my page up and made it 12 x 16 inches. Here is mine finish piece...Hope you enjoy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment