Wednesday 3 July 2019

Raranga Matihiko: Scratch Project

On week 8 of this term (2 weeks ago)we went to Waitangi to do our proper scratch. The easy part of this was making the sprites move, but the challenging part was when we had to make the background, it only was tuff because I really wanted it to be perfect so I took most of my day just trying to get it right. I really have enjoyed this project and also sad because this is the last time I might do this. I really liked my experience...I never finished my scratch but here is what I got done :) Hope you like it :)


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jacquelyn! My name is Jack & I go to Paihia School. I just want to say that out of all of the scratch’s I have ever seen this one is actually No. 1! I know for a fact that it is so hard to get your characters to move like that. I love how you showed the expressions on the man’s face as he is about to cut the eye with the sword. I can never make anything as amazing as that. How did you do all that? Keep up the Spectacular Work! Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch looks interesting. I really liked your music, the music sounded exciting. My friend Helen knows how to use scratch, her older brother who goes to college showed her. What a fantastic short video, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete