Tuesday 2 July 2019

Maromaku Day

Maromaku day is a day when our school and other schools from around the Bay of Islands come together at Maromaku School and have games of Netball and Rugby. I was in the netball team with my other team mates who are Miria, Roxy, Ocean, Tunisia, Payton, Dakota, and Florence. We went as the Year 8 team. Our team had 5 other games (6 including finals) . We thankfully won all of our games and was proudly gone into the finals. To get there we had to verse, Moerewa, Opua, Paihia, Whangaruru, and one team that I forgot the name to. We had to beat all of these groups to get into finals. We thankfully made it in. In the finals we versed Taumarere's 1st team (they had 2 teams), and also won against them to. In the breaks I had the time to go see the other teams from my school and also the teachers.

That day was my last one because College doesn't have any Maromaku day for their school. I will remember this day forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment