Monday 8 April 2019

My Weekend (Free Writing)

My Free writing for this week is about my Cousins Eze's 5th Birthday. Hope you enjoy :)
My Weekend
On Sunday the 7th of April (Yesterday) It was my Cousins 5th Birthday. My cousin Eze was turning 5 and coming to school the next day (Monday 8th of April). We went to church and my dad gave him a chocolate for his birthday. After Church he went up to my nans cause he wasn't suppose to know about the party yet, so he went up to my nans and played with my cousin Daniel. Not long after my Nan took them into town so that they can be distracted while we go down to my aunt's house and decorate it. It was a nice plain Birthday not to fancy. While we waited for them to come back from town we were just setting and making games. When he got here his face lit up and all he had was a smile the whole night except when we played touch. For dinner we had, Mayonise, Chop Suey, Chops, Chicken Skewers, etc(I forgot the rest). After dinner the big kids had a lolly hunt while the little kids were doing the pinyata. For the big kids, we had to find lolly bags that were hidden by one of my uncles (Uncle Rich) while we were at church. I found 1 bag, Desiree found 1 bag, Maria found 2 bags, Noah found 2 bags, and TeHura found 1 bag as well. After the lolly hut we all had a little break and had some dessert After dessert all of us had a pass the passel. After pass the passel we had a little tidy up and took the trash to the dump and then we had a game of touch. For touch it was the adults against the kids. The kids weren't going to well so my uncle Whare came on our side. The touch of game finished off with the adults with 8 and the kids with 5. On the adult team there was, my dad, Uncle Rich, Uncle Andrew, Harry, Eze, Daniel and Angela, and on the kids side there was, Me, Noah, Desiree, Flo, TeHura, Shanya, Maria and Uncle Whare. Yesterday was the best 5th birthday I have ever been too. 

So that was my weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment