Monday 29 April 2019

My Holiday (20 Minutes Free Writing Term 2: Week 1)

My Holiday
To start of the term, our teachers wanted us to get straight back into our 20 minutes Free Writing. If you don't remember what that is, it is when our 2 classes, after Taumata every Monday Morning, we go onto our blogs and write about whatever we want. This week I chose this one part of my Holiday that was exciting. Hope you Enjoy :)

Today I will telling you guys about the day my Mum, Dad, Flo, and I had our training. So the day started of with a normal morning routine, wake up have breakfast, get dressed. When getting dressed my mum told me to get into her togs underneath, and then she texts my aunt to tell Flo to put togs on as well.   After all that my mum decided to ask my aunt (Flo's Mum)if Flo would like to come with us for training, my aunt obviously said yes. So my mum, dad, and I got dressed and headed out to Moerewa to pick up Flo. When we arrived to her house she was all ready to go, she had a jumper on, skins, and a top underneath her jumper. We sat around a little bit for our parents to catch up and talk. After there adult conversation, us 4 (my mum, dad, Flo, and I) went to the netball in Moerewa. We stretched and then got into the hard work... 1 hour later, our training is all done, Flo and I were all wet (sweat) that you would think we had a shower. After training we shot to the pools at the Bay Of Islands College for a swim after our training. We stayed there for only an hour and went to go have sushi for lunch. After Sushi me and Flo went with our Nan and did grocery shopping with her. Our day ended with a nice relax when we got back home for grocery shopping. That was my favourite day in my Holiday. Hope you Enjoyed :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Aroha I go to Tautoro school I liked your recount about your holidays you used lots of sequence words in your writing.

    ReplyDelete