Friday 12 April 2019

End Of Term 1 Reflections :)

End of Term 1 Reflection:
Term 1 this year I will say was better than my Term 1 last year. For me it went really well, had a few growling for talking but I will say that it was a great Term. My Highlights for this term are, the Bay Of Islands school Kapa Haka Fundraiser, Netball training, and the ANZAC ceremony that we had Yesterday. The one thing I didn't enjoy was Problem Solving because our groups never changed and we never got to see other peoples brains when it comes to Math. A few thing's I learnt this Term, is that women never and still doesn't have equal rights to men, and that women were very objectified in the olden days. Something I want to improve on next term is to not talk when the teacher says the roll. This is my term 1 reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment