Monday 5 November 2018

My Saturday!!

This little writing is my 20 mins writing. This is where we have 20 mins to write anything we want onto our blog to everyone that goes on your blog. On Saturday the 3rd of November I was heeling from being sick for about 3 or 4 days and well my dad decided to take me to the beach with my family because I haven't been out since Thursday (2 days) and well my Dad wanted be to get fresh air and not stay in the house for 3 days straight. So my dad, Nan, my cousin Maria, my cousin Daniel and I went to Tapeka Beach with my other uncles, aunties and cousins. When we got to the fairy all of the kids got out to look at the water. Once we got off the fairy we could finally see some others beaches and some oyster farms. Before we went to Tapeka we had to stop at the Garage to get some bait for all the men to go fishing. Once we arrived at Tapeka all my aunties and Uncles had put all the snacks out for us and we also had a little cooking some meat for us. After everything was set up my uncles and my dad and I put up the tent and also filled a hair couch for us to sit on. After everything was set all the kids went for a swim and all the men went for a fish, but me and my cousin Noah couldn't swim cause we were both sick. When my dad and uncles came back they also brought back some Kina's and my whole family ate them all before we could even save some to take home. As it came to about 3'ish then all the kids umped out cause they got cold and me and all y older cousins were playing around in the air couches that we filled up and it was super fun cause we all squashing each other. As it came to the ending of the day it started to get windy so we went back on the fairy back to my uncles house to have a feed, After the lovely I went home had a nice warm shower and went to bed. So that was my fun family Saturday this week.

WALT: Use different types writings to make them easier for us.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an awesome whanau day out and just what you needed after being sick. You guys definitely set up well when you go to the beach. Maybe next time focus your story on the main moment in time in that day, describe it in detail, what can you see, feel, taste, hear, smell etc.

    ReplyDelete