Monday 24 June 2019

Free Writing: Pobble 365

For my Free writing this week, I have decided to pick a random photo form pobble 365 and make a little story on the spot. It may not be too good cause I just thought of random things that came to my head. HOPE YOU ENJOY  :)resource image

Welcome to Dragon World....
One Sunny evening 3 dragons were leaving to go find a new country to stay for a while, they said they just needed a few days away from Dragon Forest. "I didn't want to leave my friends" Baby dragon frowned
"We're sorry but we have to leave!"dad answered. Not knowing what direction to take or where to go, the left of into the sunset of Dragon Forest. "Do you know where we are going?" mother dragon asked
"No darling, I guess we are just flying and hoping the best!" Dad answered
The further the flew the more Baby dragon cried,  why did we have to leave ? he asked himself. After 3 hours of flying dad thought they should have a break, and lie in the clouds, until sun rise and fly once more. "Come these clouds look strong enough for us to lay for now" dad applied. Next morning mum said "We have to go back !"
"Why !? " Baby Dragon asked
"Because we forgot grandma !" So Mum answered. So they flew back and ended up staying there and never left.
They all live Dragonly ever after  
THE END !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacquelyn
    My name is Darrius i am from Paihia School,
    I Enjoyed you blog post about your free writing, the part I really enjoyed about your writing was the paragraph of the baby saying he doesn't what to go because he has friends at dragon land, even though he was still forced to go.
    I really enjoyed it hope you do another good blog post some time. Thank you Darrius

    ReplyDelete