Monday 10 June 2019

Free Writing: Pobble 365

Bird's Eye view 

image of the day

Today is the day, we all set free. We set free into the sky and see at a bird's eye view."Jacob, your on the fire duty" Dad demanded
"Jacque, your on safety duty" Dad demanded once again
"What's Safety Duty ?" I questioned
" You have to make sure that everyone is safe and the Air Balloon doesn't break apart" Dad answered
Ok I wondered to my self, I have the biggest job, I have to make sure no one dies or gets injured, and make sure the Air Balloon doesn't break, or else we die. OMG OMG OMG just breath in and I thought to my self, don't panic you only have 3 peoples lives in your hands. "Jacque hop in we're about to leave" Dad shouted
"I'm coming " I replied. Whilst leaving the burden on my shoulders started to lift and I felt more calmer and safe. This isn't so bad after all. "Jacque is the Air Balloon in good shape?" Dad asked
"Yeah, it's all good !" I answered. When I was in the air, I was breath taken at the fact that the world looked much prettier than it is whilst on land. Up in the air, made me wonder, is this how bird's see the world up here? If so I would want to be bird for the rest of my life. It's o beautiful I never wanted to leave. I looked upon the rest of the families that were here and seen how amazed they were as well. "Ok I think it is time for us to land now " Jacob sickly applied,
"What's wrong are you sick?" I asked
"Just a tiny little bit " Jacob replied
"Hold on, give me a few more minutes!" I applied. So we stayed up for another 10 minutes before we had to land or else Jacob would've fainted. "Are we all off?" Dad asked
"Yeah" I answered
I will never forget that moment I saw the world differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment