Thursday 25 October 2018

Te Reo Directions.

Today in my class for Te Reo we were learning to give and follow simple instructions in Maori. The directions we learnt were...
Haere Totika=Go straight
Piki ake=Go up
Heke iho=go down
Ka tu=stop
Our task was we had to get a partner and one person will be blind folded with a pen in their hand. There was a maze we had to solve so we had the other person tell what to do with the directions up top. My partner was Miria. I found this hard because I couldn't keep the lines straight and I kept on going wobbly. My next step is to give people instructions to go somewhere with other instructions. Here is my maze that I done.


1 comment:

  1. It certainly looks like it was a hard task for you, a lot of ka tu! and re directing by the looks :) I like that you have thought about where to go next with this activity. It could be fun to direct a partner to a place in the school using Maori commands.

    ReplyDelete