Tuesday 15 September 2020

Being Cyber Smart

 Being Cyber Smart:

I highly agree that it's very important to be Cyber Smart online. Being Cyber Smart about being on the right side of the web and always doing positive and kind things. Examples of being Cyber Smart; Always on the appropriate sites at the right time, keeping passwords and security stuff Private. The one and only part I will push is making secure able passwords. How will I make sure everyone will hear this message ? I will share to my families about what I learnt and I will educate my little young ones about it to. 

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Jacque
    Good on you for helping your friends and family be aware of some of the things to watch out for online. When you told them about having secure passwords was this something they already knew about?


    ReplyDelete