Monday 20 May 2019

Free Writing: Friday 17th of May Disco

 My free writing this week will be about the Disco that we had last week (week 3) Disco that we had to fundraiser for our Kapa Haka group Te Rau Pou Manawa to go down to nationals. I've decided to talk about this because, it was the first disco this year and it was my mothers Birthday on the same day. Hope you enjoy :)

Disco 

Last week Friday we had a disco fund raising for our nationals that will happen in November down in Waikato. For the disco, the kaihaka that are in Te Rau Pou Manawa, their parents had to give in some ideas on what we should have at the disco. My parents decided to be in the kitchen and make steak, egg, onion roll (the onion and egg were optional). On the day when I got home my Mum and my Aunty Em were in the kitchen cooking the steak so that when we get to the kitchen all we need to do is keep the steak warm and they would only have to cook the eggs at the hall. The same day as the disco was my Mum's birthday and all she wanted to do was help out in the kitchen. At disco it started of with a little amount of people and the more people started coming in, and then more, an then more, and then even more. There was so much people, that it was so hard to get form one place to the other. The disco was fantastic and fun, I was so glad to send with my friends and have eat a lot of food. To me, at the disco, I was like the mother figure to all my friends, because if they wanted something to eat they asked me to get it for them, or I will make sure that they had something to eat & drink. During the disco I accidentally fell on a little boy... sorry Noah :(. Over all the disco was fun and I had a fantastic time...Thanks Horrace for the BEST MUSIC. I can't wait for our next disco and what it will hold :(


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacque its Ocean here from (next door) room 6 Kawakawa Primary School.This disco was very interesting and I also love this disco it was so fun...What was your favorite part about the disco? mine was the FOOD thx to your Mum, Anyways keep up the amazing writing plus Wow 20 minutes you write so much and maybe in your spare time can check out my blog : http://kpsoceanv.blogspot.com/ happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Marama. I like how you explained how you felt during your time at the disco. I really enjoyed how you used punctuation in the correct places and how you structured out your work. I think next time your work will be better if you check your words and make sure it makes sense. Overall, I really liked your story and how you put it together. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete